eBusiness Director and Patent Consultant, eComp Consultants
- Mr. Zatkovich is an eBusiness Director and Patent Consultant specializing in Telecommunications, Internet / eCommerce technology.
- Ivan brings over 28 years experience in a diverse set of technologies including early Computer Video Graphics, early Network Gaming, CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), eCommerce, and Web multi-media publishing (content, images, audio/video streaming).
- Expert and technology consulting for Verizon, Deustche Telekom, McGraw-Hill web publishing, Warner Brothers Media publishing, and Electronic Arts.
- Mr. Zatkovich has designed and developed Network Communications systems, Telecommunication applications, RF transmission interfaces, and transmission over powerline.
- He has also participated in ISO and ANSI standard committees for communication transmission protocols and data storage standards. Ivan has testified on cases involving Remote control of Video signal controllers, channel switching for Video on Demand, and Media Streaming network technology.
- Mr. Zatkovich has 11 years experience providing expert testimony for patent litigation and software contract disputes in Telecommunications, eCommerce, Network Media applications Computer technology, providing expert reports, depositions, and trial testimony.
- Ivan’s expert analysis was instrumental reaching a $35 million settlement for I2 against Oracle in a Sales Force / Supply chain patent litigation.
- He testified in an ecommerce patent suit in South Africa where the judge sided with (and cited) the expert on all 36 points of contention in the case.
- Mr. Zatkovich is a seasoned expert who’s testifying experience encompasses several areas of litigation including Expert Reports, Deposition, Trial Testimony, and Hearings (including PTO and ITC).
Education, Licensure, and Certifications
B. S. Computer Science, 1980, University of Pittsburgh
Minor in E.E. digital circuit design
Master’s study and thesis in Computer Networks
Results published in Byte Magazine Highest Certified eCommerce Solutions Expert, IBM Websphere
Capabilities Maturity Model, US Department of Defense
Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute