Paul N. Jacobs
Integration Link, LLC
Mr. Jacobs has over 30 years’ experience in information systems consulting to Fortune 100 clients. He has provided roles as Chief Enterprise Architect, Cloud Computing and IT Director, Application Software Development. He works in the IT industry and is current in the latest technologies.
- Software development, Intellectual property (I/P), code review, vendor management, IT merger and acquisitions, divestitures, carve-out IT software companies, start-ups.
- IT Project delivery, master service agreements, service level agreements, IT professional services implementation practices, software testing practices, IT program management.
- ERP systems, e-Commerce, EDI engines, G/L accounting, back-office systems, SAP, Oracle, IBM.
- Enterprise architecture, application systems integration, data center moves, cloud hosting.
- Transportation management systems (Rail/ Truck), aircraft reservation systems, supply chain management systems, web hosting systems, data center management systems.
- Telecommunications systems, mobile payment processing systems, healthcare payer claims processing systems, financial processing systems, catalog management systems.
- Cloud hosting platforms (AWS, Azure, BlueMix, Google), Cloud security, cloud software. implementations, machine learning systems, artificial intelligence (AI) systems, network management systems, systems configuration, containers, cloud resources utilization.
- Represented plaintiff on software application development breach of contract, prepared expert reports for arbitration, evaluated systems and vendor non-performance of contract agreements.
- M.S. Purdue University, (1987), Concentration: Systems Analysis
- B.S. Kent State University, (1985), cum laude’
- AWS Professional Practitioner