Henry F. Owsley
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Princeton University in 1977, graduating summa cum laude.
- Master of Science Degree from MIT’s Sloan School of Management in 1979.
- Honors included Phi Beta Kappa, Tau Beta Pi and Sigma Xi.
- Former member of the Civil Engineering Council at Princeton University.
- Co-founded Goldman Sachs’ Technology Group.
- Founded and ran Goldman Sachs' Workout Group.
- Co-authored Distressed Investment Banking: To the Abyss and Back – 2nd Edition, (Beard Books, 2015), Equity Holders Under Siege: Strategies and Tactics for Distressed Businesses (Beard Books, 2014) and Distressed Investment Banking: To the Abyss and Back (Beard Books, 2005).
- Has extensive experience in a variety of financing, restructuring, advisory and merger transactions.
Selected Significant Engagements include:
- American Airlines, Antioch, Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Cogent/3M, Heilig-Meyers, Integrated Electronic Services, LTV Steel, MiniScribe, Mississippi Chemical Corporation, Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railroad, Morrison Knudsen, Ogden Corporation, Olympia & York, Osyka Petroleum, Phar-Mor, Solutia, Spansion, Stereotaxis, Summit Global Logistics, ThermaCELL, Tracor United Rentals and Zale/Gordon’s Jewelers.