Dr. Jules H. Kamin, BASc, MA, MBA, PhD
President, ValuEconomics, Inc.
Uniquely qualified expert witness on monetary damages and financial and economic issues. Ph.D. and M.B.A. from leading business school. Additional degrees in economics and engineering. Over thirty years providing damages testimony. Fifteen prior years in corporate financial and economic analytics. Consulting and testimony on business lost profits; business valuation; and lost earnings of individuals in employment and personal-injury matters.
- Business Torts
- Breach of Contract
- Intellectual Property (Patent, Trademark, Copyright)
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Termination
- Wrongful Death
Areas of Expertise:
- Financial Economics
- Business Economics
- Industry Economics
- Antitrust Economics
- Business Valuation
- Econometrics and Statistics
- Forensic Accounting
Over ninety trials and arbitrations in state and federal courts.
- Vice president of industry economics for money-center bank.
- Analyzed industry credit risks in 40 industries to help manage $30 billion commercial-loan portfolio.
- Manager of economic analysis for largest federal contract research center.
- Evaluated economic and financial feasibility of energy production and transportation technologies.
- Senior financial analyst for multinational conglomerate.
- Graduate business lecturer in finance at leading universities.
- Ph.D. and M.B.A. in finance, business economics and management science from University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
- M.A. in economics and B.A.Sc. in engineering physics from University of Toronto.