Paul S. Black
President, Paul S. Black & Assoc., Inc.
Mr. Black is a trial experienced adjunct professor of real estate, currently teaching at the University of Miami and Florida International University (FIU).
- Providing the full range of litigation consulting services to both plaintiff’s and defendant’s counsel on more than 100 cases, including testifying approximately 40 times since 1988 in Federal as well as Circuit Courts. This includes 10+ times providing expert testimony at trial.
- Extensive experience as a real estate analyst results in fully supportable opinions.
- More than 35 years experience as a real estate market feasibility analyst, including multiple types of residential, office, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties.
- Employed by local and international accounting firms in their real estate consulting groups as well as local and regional consulting companies.
- Twenty years as a lecturer/adjunct professor teaching Real Estate Principles and Practices as well as Real Estate Market Analysis at the graduate (MBA) and undergraduate levels.
Areas of Expertise
- Economic Damages
- Construction Defects/Delay Damages
- Lost Revenue/Profits
- Unjust Enrichment
- Due Diligence
- Commission Disputes
- Procuring Cause
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Broker/Realtor Standard of Care
- Code of Ethics – National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Real Estate Disputes
- Insurance Defense
- Eminent Domain
- Market Feasibility/Evaluation
- Real Estate Institute, New York University
- M.B.A., Finance, Adelphi University
- B.S., Finance, Long Island University
- Real Estate Broker – State of Florida (#BK-0396124)