Steve Roberts, CPA/CFF, CFE, CCI, CGMA, FCPA
Principal, Veritas Forensic Accounting & Economics
Mr. Roberts is the principal and founder of Veritas Forensic Accounting and Economics.
- Since 1987, Mr. Roberts has focused exclusively on valuation, economic analysis, economic loss measurement, forensic accounting, and fraud examination.
- His assignments regularly include expert report and exhibit preparation, and deposition and courtroom testimony.
- Other of his engagements include arbitration, mediation and appraisal testimony, and umpire review.
- Mr. Roberts has also been retained directly by the court as a Special Master relative to economic loss measurement and forensic accounting issues.
- Over the past 31-years, Mr. Roberts has been directly responsible for designing, implementing and managing more than 2,000 engagements involving billions of dollars.
- He has managed economic loss and valuation engagements in Alaska, Europe, across North America, in Mexico, and throughout the Gulf and Pacific Rim.
- He is a speaker, lecturer and author of courses and articles on economic damage measurement principles, forensic accounting issues and independent expert practices. He also has served as an adjunct professor on these topics.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, with minors in Accounting & Finance
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Forensic Certified Public Accountant.
- He is also certified by the AICPA in Financial Forensics, is a Certified Criminal Investigator, and is a member of the Academy of Court Appointed Special Masters.